Important Information Regarding COVID-19
Dear Valued Patients,We want to thank all of you for being so patient and supportive during this trying time for [...]
Virtual and In-Office Consultations Available
List of COVID-19 Testing Sites in Santa Clara County: www.sccFreeTest.org
Dear Valued Patients,We want to thank all of you for being so patient and supportive during this trying time for all of us. We are all eager to get back to helping our patients.
Because your safety is paramount, we have taken extra measure over the past month, in order to be compliant with all the new regulations put forth by the regulating agencies. As you walk in you will notice a few changes in and around the office.
As you may know, at Silicon Valley Surgical Arts, we have always held ourselves to the highest standard of care. This is even truer during this pandemic. We will continue with our existing universal precautions but also add in the more recent CDC-OSHA guidelines with regards to addressing COVID-19. The underlying premise behind these changes is to create a safer environment by minimizing the risk, while reducing the time the patient spends in the office. The measures are twofold:
PERSONAL PROTECTIVE MEASURE
- Online pre-registration – through our website to minimize the time a patient is in the office.
- Tele-dentistry – for some consultation and follow-up appointments to minimize the number of visits.
- Facial covering – Patients and visitors will no longer be required to wear face masks in dental offices in California beginning April 3 per new guidance from the state Department of Public Health. They are optional.
- Temperature readings – Everyone, patients, staff and doctor’s temperatures will be taken on a daily basis using a touch-less thermometer, upon entering the office.
- Hand hygiene – will be required upon entering the office via hand sanitizers or traditional hand washing with soap and water.
- Hydrogen Peroxide – each patient will be asked to rinse with an anti-viral hydrogen peroxide solution before their examination.
- Frequent disinfection of common area and high contact surfaces.
- EPA certified – Medical grade anti-viral products proven effective against the Human Coronavirus
- Negative Pressure Surgical rooms – up to the standards of a traditional operating room in a hospital used to treat patients with airborne disease.
- Extra-oral high volume suction machine with HEPA filters and UVC sanitization
- UVC germicidal light – for disinfection procedures of the room
- Air purifiers using HEPA + UVC light for disinfection of the air throughout the office
- Plexiglas barriers at the check-in and check-out desks
- Contactless forms of payment – in person or via the website, i.e. Apple pay, Stripe…
As, always if you have any questions, please feel free to contact our office for more information. We are here to help you and your family get back to normal.
Your Silicon Valley Surgical Arts